1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This text contains the legal notice (hereinafter, the "Legal Notice") that has been prepared in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, with the purpose of regulating access to and use of this website https://marbrestudi.com/ (hereinafter, the "Website").
2. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB
The access and use of the Web is subject and, consequently, will be governed by everything provided in this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the particular conditions that apply to specific services included in it.
The mere access and use of the Web attributes the condition of user (hereinafter, the "User" in the singular, and the "Users" in the plural) of the Web and implies the full and unreserved acceptance by the User, of the total content of the Legal Notice in the version published on the Web at the time of said access.
We reserve the right to modify and update the information contained in the Web, as well as in this Legal Notice, at any time and without prior notice, being the responsibility of the User to review them at the time of each access and / or use, post that, the use of the services will mean its acceptance in the version of the Legal Notice that is valid at the time of use or contracting.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
4.1. Veracity of the information
The User declares and agrees that all the information provided by him during the use of the Website is true, true, complete, accurate and that he is authorized to disclose it.
4.2. Compliance with legality
The User agrees to use the Web in accordance with current legislation, with the provisions of the Legal Notice, as well as morality, good faith and public order.
The User undertakes to abstain from using the Website for illegal purposes, contrary to the provisions of the Legal Notice, or in a manner that is detrimental to the rights and interests of the Website Owner or third parties.
The Owner of the Website reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, deny or withdraw access to and / or use of its Website, at any time and without prior notice, to any User that fails to comply with this Legal Notice.
4.3. User Responsibility
The User must use the Web and its contents under its sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User shall be liable for damages of any nature that the Website Owner may suffer as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the User's breach of the Legal Notice.
5. PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Website (including, without limitation, databases, trademarks, logos, trade names, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of the Owner of the Website or the Owner. of the Web has been duly authorized for its use, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
6. CONTENTS OF OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may make available to Users links to other websites managed by third parties, through technical devices such as, among others, hypertext links, banners, buttons, directories and any other search tool that allows the User to access websites other than the Web or third-party websites (hereinafter, "Links"). The use of Links does not imply that there is dependency with the Website Owner, unless expressly stated otherwise, nor does it imply the acceptance, endorsement or recommendation by the Website Owner of the contents or services offered by them, nor guarantee some to the User Therefore, the User must evaluate under his responsibility the navigation to the other websites through said Links, leaving the Owner of the Website exempt from all responsibility in relation to the information, data, files, products, services and any kind of existing material in the pages accessed through the Links.
Similarly, all those links between any website and the Web do not imply, by its mere existence, any legal relationship between the Web and the website that incorporates these links, as well as knowledge and acceptance by the owner of the Web of its existence and content.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by current legislation, the owner of the website is exempt from any liability arising, by way of example but not limited to:
1. Any error, deletion, delay or anomaly that may occur in the transmission and operation of the Web, which are caused by force majeure or fortuitous events (whether internet problems, computer errors, telephone breakdowns, hackers, etc.) .), or that would have been caused by bad faith of the User.
2. The improper use that Users may make of the Web or the linking websites, and that result in an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, or other civil or criminal offenses.
3. Claims of third parties that derive from the improper use by the User of the Website.
4. Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they could have a contractual relationship with the Website Owner.
5. Access and use of the Web to unsuitable content, as well as the sending of data, by minors, without the consent of the parents or guardians, when the Law so requires, being the responsibility of the parents or tutors exercise adequate control so that minors in their charge avoid access and use of inappropriate content.
6. Errors or omissions, or outdated content published on the Web.
7. Uncertain, inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete data provided by the User that prevents the transmission of the contracted products or services and / or contacting the User.
8. NULLITY AND INEFFICIENCY
If any clause of this Legal Notice is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or inefficacy will affect only that provision or part of it that is null or ineffective subsisting in all other, the remaining clauses and having such provision or the part of it that is affected by not being implemented, except that, as it is essential to this Legal Notice, it should affect them in an integral manner.
9. APPLICABLE LAW
The present Legal Notice, as well as, all those relationships that may arise between the User and the Owner of the Website for accessing and using the Website, shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish Law.